在盐湖城，你可以开一个餐厅，也可以开一个食物车，还可以做一个食物摊点，最简单的还可以在各种节日临时摆摊。每一种食物出售都需要有许可证，这里是盐湖城 （county）许可证的领取方法。 其他地方可以参见其他城市的健康网站。
Steps to obtaining a temporary food permit:
- Make sure you meet all permit Requirements in the previous tab.
- Fully and properly complete a Temporary Food Permit Application, including the complete list of equipment and all food items and beverages you plan to serve.
- The person in charge should submit the application to the Food Protection Bureau at least two weeks prior to the event. We accept applications two ways:
- In person at 788 East Woodoak Lane (5380 South) in Murray, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. OR
- Via email at HealthFood@slco.org, then call 385-468-3845 for an interview with an inspector.
- Pay the permit fee (in person or over the phone), which will be calculated by the health department after application submission (nonprofit organizations are NOT exempt from the permit fee).
- The health department will review the application (an inspection of the food booth may also be required) and approved applications will receive their permit the same way they applied (in-person or via email).
If the person in charge is not a native English speaker, please feel free to bring a translator to health department meetings or inspections.