要求： 必须在2020年1月之前，居住在盐湖城市内， 必须要展示你的税表，证明你的财务受到疫情影响。
- Business is physically located and licensed to do business* in Salt Lake City, and was in operation before January 1, 2020 *if you are a home-based business, artist or musician, a business license is not required
- Business has less than 50 full-time employees.
- Business can show it was negatively impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic or the related shutdowns.
- Business is not facing any pending litigation or legal action.
- Business is not suspended or restricted from the use of federal funds.
- Business is not a franchise that is a subsidiary of a larger corporation.
- Business is not a multinational or publicly traded business.
- Business is not a chain (unless most locations are in Salt Lake City).
- Business is not owned by a City employee, elected, or appointed official.
- Send your completed application (along with required business documents) in by one of the following options:
- Online: Applicants can visit www.slc.gov/ed to complete an online application.
- Mail: SLC Economic Development, PO Box 145590, SLC, UT 84114-5590
- Drop-off: 451 South State Street, Room 128, SLC, UT 84114
- E-Mail: ED@slcgov.com